Whether in a corporate environment, as part of an online social strategy, or as a story for use in a live event – testimonials are an integral element of video marketing that can be used to great effect.
In this show reel piece, I was called in to create a church testimonial for a large 2017 Spring event at LifeSource Christian Church. It was a project that needed a top to tail workflow: and I am a guy that can get that kind of job done.
To complete the project, I needed to do the following:
– Set up lighting (3-point softbox lights),
– Operate the camera (filmed 4K resolution on Panasonic GH4, Metabones Speedbooster, and Tamron SP 17-50mm f/2.8),
– Sound record (Zoom h4, and Rode NTG1),
– Create title graphic element (FastMotion template as base in Adobe CC After Effects),
– Cleane up audio (Adobe CC Audition),
– Ingest, edit, and render (Adobe CC Premiere Pro, rendered at 1024x576p as per client requirements).