Waiting 2B Scene is Shane Miller’s sole-trading video and audio production freelance business based in the Northern Suburbs of Sydney, NSW.
Originally a media blog started in 2011, Shane relaunched the Waiting 2B Scene website when he returned from media work in the UK in 2018, starting the freelance business under the same name.
In 20 years, Shane has helped establish in-house video production facilities for local community groups and charities, managed a weekly broadcast television programme, overseen equipment upgrade projects, managed media teams of 30-40 volunteers, and travelled to both Rwanda and the UK to work with production teams. He also shares regular YouTube content that is both interesting and informative: the kind of thing that can help you improve your own media skills.
Since the return to Australia, Shane’s freelance work has included:
– Partnering with multi-national online production group 90 Seconds (on projects for Fairfax Media, Temenos, and Torrens University);
– Partnering with multi-national tech company Intrado (formerly West Corp) to assist with audio and video live streaming of large corporate events (i.e. Investor Days for Coca-Cola Amatil);
– Partnering with local live-streaming service SportsCast Australia, to assist the streaming of games throughout the 2019, 2020, and 2021 National Premiere League and AFL Sydney seasons;
– Partnering with local production companies like Richard Attieh’s Australian Television and Media Group, and
– Partnering with local start up production businesses like Mick Mooney’s MicroMacro.
With his experience – verified with his obtaining of the Certificate IV in Screen and Media in 2019 – Shane has developed a dedicated hands-on approach to the production work-flow. As a “shreditor” – you will find him uniquely positioned to encourage and collaborate with you.
Check out the full list of services and discover that whatever your need, Shane can help you get seen. Let’s work together!